This project is located in Fayetteville, NC. Fayetteville is the home of U.S military base known as Fort Bragg. The population mainly consists of military families; the city is called "The Sanctuary" due to being the most pro-military town in America. The city`s lifestyle is a mixture of urban, suburban and rural lifestyle.
Our clients originated from Washington D.C metro area. The vision they had for their home was a mixture of modern and traditional style outdoor living space with a swimming pool, outdoor kitchen and fire feature overlooking the beautiful view of the lake located in their backyard. Their home is a lakefront 2-acre lot, it was important for us to make sure we preserve the lot for the children to play.
One of their biggest concerns was the lake located in the backyard. Occasionally it tends to overflow and cause flooding. In the design, we decided to elevate the pool 2" feet above the ground. This concept prevents the swimming pool from flooding, it also protects the pool from getting contaminated from the lake water during flood season.
The Septic tank had to be addressed before designing. The client has a septic tank in the backyard; we made sure there wasn`t anything close to the septic system including any unground pipes feeding the system.
- Complete 3D design of the outdoor living space and swimming pool.
- Complete set of construction prints.
- Project management services from VizX Design Studios.
- Design a foodscaping garden for the homeowners to plant vegetables in and around the shrubs and perennials.
- Wood Burning Fire Pit
- Outdoor Kitchen with Grill Island
- Saltwater 16` x 38` Swimming Pool
- Landscape Lighting
- Gas Fire Bowls above the Pilasters
- Septic System
- Over Flowing Lake
Project General Print
3D Screen Shot Photos
Click on the images below to view a larger display.