When you are planning on getting the outdoor spaces of your home installed, one of the first things you want to do is to ensure that you get these areas planned well. Regardless of how vast or modestly-sized these spaces are, the one way to increase their functionality is to ensure they are planned well. All the areas should be demarcated appropriately and planned in sync with the indoor areas and the features that already exist in your landscaping.
We at VizX Design Studios have handled a large number of Outdoor Living3D Design projects for customers across Warrenville, Carol Stream, Lisle, Winfield, and Wheaton. We also have many long-standing clients in and around Woodridge, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Glen Ellyn and West Chicago.
Methodical Outdoor Living Design Process
When clients come to us with their project details, some of them have a fair idea about what they want, the theme and design concept they want in these areas. However, many homeowners aren't very sure about what they would like. They have a rough idea about how they want these spaces to look, but need help with turning those into actuality.
This is where the services of a landscape designer come into the picture. We are a company that uses highly-advanced 3D design technology to ensure our clients get top notch services and are able to get a very clear idea of how their outdoor living areas would look once they have been installed. Take a look at how you benefit when you hire our services:
- A landscape designer can help with a new installation or with a garden and yard remodeling project.
- They will be able to provide perfect solutions to demarcate the available spaces in a more optimal manner.
- If there are any problem areas like spaces where there is water pooling etc., they would be able to provide solution to address those as well.
- 3D drawings and walk-through videos give you a very clear idea about what the spaces will look like once they have been installed. This also gives you the scope to make the changes you want, before the actual work begins; it helps save you money and hassle in the long term.
- You are able to see various designs and concepts very clearly and get a feel of what these outdoor living areas will look like.
- The designers will also help with color and material choices.
- Hardscape and softscape planning will be done perfectly. They will plan the yard design and placement of features like decking, patios, arbors, pergolas, spas and poolscapes as well as pathways, water features, lighting, driveways.
- The plans will be drawn with your budget in view and this helps you keep a handle on outdoor living cost.
- They will also help with outdoor furniture placement & selection.
Let us at VizX Design Studios help you give your outdoor living ideas form. For any more information about our specialized services, speak with the experts at this number- 855-781-0725. Tell us what your ideas for your outdoor spaces are, and we will provide you with the .kind of solutions you need. You can also send us your project details via the "Contact" form below.